Varie dal mondo Hardstyle

« Older   Newer »

1. Davide.™
        +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Warface
    All wonderful things come to an end. After a collaboration of 1,5 years, it’s time for me to move on. At certain points in your life, you’ll come across difficult decisions. But in the end, you’ll have to choose the one which fits you personally the most. I want to thank Stewart ( Vazard) en Ryan ( Delete ) especially, for giving me the opportunity to develop myself at Spoontech Records. They should be really proud, of this well organized and innovative label with his own unique sound. I encourage you as my fans, to keep close track of this label! I wish Spoontech the best for the future!

Peace Youri (Warface)

Warface
    A new Hardstyle label called End of Line Recordings just posted a message on their Facebook page. Besides the signing of three artists, they don’t reveal much yet. It seems Warface has moved from Spoontech Records on to this new label. Read the message below:

“It is coming. End of Line Recordings will be the host of tomorrows savage sounds.
    With the exclusive signing of Warface, Zyprus and Hardcraft we made our first move.
    Determined we plot our distorted crusade and start at the end of line.
    More info will be unveiled.”

Headhunterz
    It’s a wrap! Collab with W&W is finished.

Digital Punk
    Proud to announce that 'The Machine' did one hell of a remix of ' Dj Adaro & Digital Punk - Natural Born Killers'!!
    Phuture Noize also remixed a track of mine. They did a amazing job on one of my personal favourite productions 'Oblivion'!

Ruthless
    Had 2 great studiodays with Zany.
    Track is 90% finished!

907 replies since 31/1/2011, 13:07   9141 views