I was about to tell you before, but the word is out;

I'm working on an album..

Any suggestions for a title?

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Digital Punk
    OMW to mister 'B-Front' to finish our new track!

B-Front
    In the studio with the Guy behind me!! @djdigitalpunk

Warface
    We got a present for you guys at 4000 likes! The "Killer Itch" edit/remix is almost done! Be prepared saturday at Bass Academy ;)

Scantraxx Recordz
    Tomorrow it's time to release the Digital Punk - Unleashed Yearmix! Are you ready for the madness?

HardNewsNL
    Tatanka just announced that he will start a new label in 2014 called "Zanza X".
    It will be a label for new talent who need help to improve their skills. Whether or not they will release on it, Tatanka wants to help the artists grow.

The Machine
    Working on a collaboration track with upcoming dutch duo Envine! Some filthy bass huh?

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Kronos
    Today at 6:00pm gmt+1 an official preview! Stay tuned

Warface
    Lets get our Warface page to 4000 likes and get our 2014 remix of "Killer Itch" for free! So start sharing the shit out of this!( played at Bass Academy by DeetoxNL)

The Vision
    Another new track almost finished! This will be very dark! Creepy bells, Dark voices, heavy screeches and a new kick :)
    Can't wait to show you!

B-Front
    First finishing all my collabs! After that its finally time for some solo tracks!! Tomorrow with Donkey Rollers

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Kronos
    Working on 2 tracks.. 2 differents types of style.. Can't wait to finish them !!

Brennan Heart
    Are you curious about the Evolution of Style CD? Check out the previews of 'F.I.F.O. (Outbreak Remix) and 'Privilege 2 Be Born Again' on my YouTube and Soundcloud channel!

Headhunterz
    Happy to announce that I'll be playing Coachella this year!

HardNewsNL
    Hard Driver made a special Hard Bass Anthem EP, which includes the anthem of 2014 and one track for every team:

1. Hard Driver - Depths of Green
    2. Hard Driver - Nature of Blue
    3. Hard Driver - Exploration (Hard Bass Anthem)
    4. Hard Driver - The Red Kill

Ps, team Yellow (Brennan Heart, Hard Driver, Ran-D) made something special together for their performance. You'll hear it at Hard Bass.

The Eretik
    plan of this week: finish a edit kick of an old hardstyle track! i hope will be good :)

Frontliner
    Today I finished a track that will mess up my release schedule. Can't help it, I love it! First up: @B-Front DOAD REMIX, then get ready for: YOU GOT ME ROCKING

Toneshifterz
    Productive day in the studio!!! but guesse who am i collabing with?! :D

Wasted Penguinz
    We just finished a new WP track today :) - and I also came around two new kicks! Epic first start in the studio of the new year! Cheers!!!

Digital Punk
    Unleashed Soldiers... Episode 11 is ready for broadcast! Online this friday!

Atmozfears
    Working on some new stuff! But something is missing...

B-Front
    Work in process with @alpha_2 almost finished ;)

Adrenalize
    Stay tuned for a new release very soon!
    2 new tracks on the way.

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Zatox
    Hey hey hey!!! What's happening here !?!?' Police ?!?? Ahaha still shooting the video clip for my new track " Back 2 You "

Chain Reaction
    Finished Lellebel Revisited yesterday ! I'll give you an official preview tonight ...

‪#‎playthatfuckingtrack‬ ‪#‎preview‬

A-lusion
    Kind of strange, to already see a folder on my computer that contains 6 new (nearly finished) A-lusion tracks... Now let's see if they all make it to ‪#‎OITO3‬ in a few months :) ‪#‎working‬ ‪#‎hard‬

Headhunterz
    Lots of things going on in the studio while Audiofreq and I are giving the final touch to our collab.

Headhunterz
    Studio with W&W.

Da Tweekaz
    Welcome to the year ‪#‎tweekay14‬ - We will release 1 track every month of 2014, followed by official videoclips, exclusive tweeka-tv footage, and lots of other goodies! Spread the word using the Official hashtag #tweekay14

Phuture Noize
    Remix already getting shape. Screech madness, ridiculous kicks and raw as fuck. ‪#‎loveit‬ ‪#‎hardbass‬

Tatanka
    Yooo...

Hardbass is almost there but there's along way to go with new tracks and edits

BUT I had an awesome day in the studio (so far) and I'm almost there with a new WMF bootleg

Time for a break... Then I'll freak around the next track

Cya later!

6. Rosz
        +1   -1

User deleted

Kronos
    Just finished a new track and started a new collab with an italian mate !! That was a great day .. !!

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Scope DJ
    Starting a new collab next week with _ _ _ _ _ _
    Already excited about this :)

Dj Adaro
    In the studio with The Prophet working on our collab for The Prophet his upcoming album!!

Warface
    Its Official! We are proud to announce that we are currently working with Delete on a fresh track. This is really an honor for us to work with such an amazing and dedicated artist!

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Brennan Heart
    Exporting another new track... 'Outta My Way' Can't wait to drop this at ‪#‎XQ‬

Warface
    Only 302 likes to go for the free release of Warface - Killer Itch (2014 edit) ;) Hope to reach the 4000 likes before the end of the month !

Kronos
    Working on a new collab with The R3belz

9. Rosz
        +1   -1

User deleted

Zatox
    Bouncing!!!!Huge rmx of 2 Unlimited-No Limit(Zatox Rmx ) I'm gonna play this weekend !! This track will be included in my album!! \o/

Hit 'N Run
    Time to continue the work on a new vocal track..
    Is called 'I Am A Monster' and a short preview will be upload in few days

Juized
    Another day in the studio, so much result! This track has so much drive, can't wait to finally play this one live

Thyron
    Yeahh baby, 'Dark Emotions' is finished!!
    ěTime to continue on the remix for mr. B-Front again!

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Zatox
    Save this moment for later so u can call it back in the days.. Back in the days .. Back in the days ... See u this Saturday at Xqlusive @djbrennanheart ! We will play this demo only for u!! \o/ (Zatox & Brennan Heart - Back In The Days (X-Qlusive Brennan Heart Demo))

Warface
    Our new track is almost ready... Be prepared for some heavy stuff! You can hear this track for the first time on Bass Protocol ‪#‎FTP‬

Dj Thera
    Collab with Phrantic in progress!

E-Force
    I am proud to tell you that all my future LIVE acts will be hosted by MC Tellem.. It's time for a new era. !! Join The Force !!!

Gunz for Hire
    Swagger will be available on the 12th of February ...

Tuneboy
    Just finished to remix one of my old tracks.. well.. not so old to be honest..
    guess which one :)

11. Rosz
        +1   -1

User deleted

Technoboy
    Today I am gonna sign two producers from Slovenia on one of our labels! When someone is in love with hardstyle it's really not important if the country where u live has no big scene. If u are in love with this music, u are good at it no matter what! More info about these guys soon!!

Audiotricz
    Goodmorning everyone! Already on the road to share the studio today with _______! (si tratta di The Prophet)

A-lusion
    Goodmorning! Time to finish a new track today, so I can test it tomorrow in Zaal Dijk.
    And I'll be preparing a new melodic track preview which I'll upload tonight. A collab with.......

12. Rosz
        +1   -1

User deleted

The R3belz
    working progress:
    THE R3BELZ & KRONOS / THE R3BELZ vs TYPHOON
    soon more info

Neilio
    Just finished work and I am now on my way to a well known dj! We are gonna start our collab today
    Can you guess who it is?

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    HardNewsNL
    Psyko Punkz are proud to announce Shadow Mask Music, their new harder style label venture with Bad Manor.

Shadow Mask Music will represent a wide range of harder styles of music, ranging from progressive collaborations to straight up hardstyle.

Shadow Mask is all about being creative, having an open mind for good music and last but not least, it must be hard.

The first official release on Shadow Mask will be the Psyko Punkz new single titled “This Is Your Life” featuring Chris Willis and MC Lyte.

Clockartz
    1 track is mastered & coming soon!
    This is already the new one :) short impression of intro! BamBamBam

The Vision
    So.. I think it's time to make a euphoric track again.. Something like Word Eclipse.. Worlds Of Space? What do you like?

Chain Reaction
    2 very talented guys are making a remix of one of my tracks !

Can you guess who?

‪#‎remix‬

Psyko Punkz
    Almost 6.30am and leaving the studio. Loads of new track for all of you this saturday in the Gelredome! HARDBASS ‪#‎HB14‬

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Psyko Punkz
    Hardbass liveact preparations are done! Tomorrow we will rock a sold out Gelredome! R U Ready? ‪#‎HB14‬

D-Block & S-te-Fan
    Who's ready for our new videoclip with DJ Isaac?

Premiers tomorrow at 3pm GMT+1

‪#‎alive‬

Drone
    During theese weeks i worked hard to improve my sound. Now i'm remaking this track that i started a couple of months ago. New kick, new edits, new stuff.
    Hope to finish it soon!

Radical Redemption
    We will redefine the definition of supremacy!

‪#‎MinusMilitia‬ ‪#‎HardBass‬ ‪#‎HB14‬ ‪#‎Live‬

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    The Vision
    Online tomorrow! Visions Of Hardstyle, Episode #13!
    A lot of new tracks, talent, tune and classic of the month!

The R3belz
    The 3rd collab of this month has begun... !

Art Of Fighters
    We got a sad news. Mello Bondz, the man behind the vocals of Resurrection died last week.
    We are lucky that we had the chance to work with him.

Rest in peace.

Ran-D
    Making noise with my buddy Redixx !! New track coming up soon.

907 replies since 31/1/2011, 13:07   9141 views