STANA:
    Klauss Goulart - No Man's Land
    Fujin-Ku - Downunder
    Zaza Front - De Grote Dikke Basplaat

COONE ft. THE OPPOSITES:
    Da Tweekaz - The Groove
    Coone feat. Scope DJ - Travelling
    The Opposites - Licht Uit (Coone Remix)
    The Opposites - Dom, Lomp & Famous (Coone Remix)

HEADHUNTERZ:
    Headhunterz - Psychedelic (Qlimax 2011 Edit)
    Geck-o - It's What We Are (Headhunterz edit)
    The Vision ft. Omegatypez - Calling

ZANY,PITCHER,DVD8:
    Track at 35:40 is: JDX ft Kelly Q - You & Me (2011 Dubmix)
    The Pitcher - Ain't Nobody (Re-Amp)
    Zany feat. DV8 - Vision
    ASYS - Acid Nightmare (Zany Remix)

NOISECONTROLLERS:
    Dutch Master - Million Miles Away (Noisecontrollers Remix)
    ID
    Brennan Heart & Wildstylez - Lose My Mind
    Max Enforcer & Frontliner - On the Go

ZATOX:
    Zatox - No Way Back (QLIMAX ANTHEM 2011)
    Tat & Zat - Reaction
    Zatox & The R3belz - Odissea 2011
    Zatox - Winter

RAN D:
    Ran-D - Living for The Moment (2011 Remix)
    Ran-D & Wildstylez - Future Shock
    Adaro - The Haunter Of The Dark

GUNZ FOR HIRE:
    Gunz For Hire - Gangsters Don't Dance
    Ran-D & Adaro - Under Attack
    Gunz For Hire - Kings of The Underground

THE PROPHET:
    The Prophet - One Moment
    Hellsystem - Shut Up & Die (Angerfist Remix)
    The Masochist - Killing Scum 2011
    The Prophet & Brennan Heart - Wake Up! (Prophet's Hardcore Remixx)

Stana - 0:08
    Coone - 10:45
    The Opposites - 17:50
    Headhunterz - 26:00
    Zany & The Pitcher feat. MC DV8 - 37:45
    Noisecontrollers - 49:00
    Zatox - 59:40
    Ran-D - 1:13:00
    Gunz For Hire - 1:23:20
    The Prophet - 1:31:00

Here are the statements between the Livesets.

Coone 1st (After Set): Im speechless. Even the new tracks. Stuff no one has heard before. These are real hardstyle lovers. It´s absolutely wicked, really.

The Opposites: Look at all the people here. They´re totally into it.

Coone 2nd(After Set): Every track gets them going. Great. Hardstyle. For Life

Headhunterz (Before Set): Man. I´m so psyched up. I´m on early so the crowd will still be fresh. That´s cool. Im expecting good things. I´m full of good energy. I´ve played here before so I know roughly what to expect. But I´m going to try and outdo myself.

Headhunterz (After Set): How I am? No idea. I´m totally numb. Really good. I was near the crowd. I could see them because there was no light in my eyes. I got so much energy back, it all just went really smoothly.

Zany & the Pitcher (Before Set): We don´t really prepare. A couple of edits here and there of course. You just read the atmosphere here and you work from that. Just go for it and it´ll be fine. No worries.
    We were backstage just now, upstaris in the VIP room. it looks good. Hands in the air. So, bringt it on.

Zany & The Pitcher (After Set): Wow, amazing. That was some crazy shit, man. Wicked. Did we rock this place?
    I think so. Not only Qlimax. And the guys behind the scenes. Everything clicked. It was fantastic.

Noisecontrollers (Before Set): Weve been looking forward to it. Like every year. We´re really well prepared. We´re going to rock this party. We have lots of new stuff, like edits. Im so psyched up. We´ve never tried so many new tracks before. It´s risky. People dont know the music. But we believe in ourselves and the music. So we´re going to play loads of cool new tracks.

Noisecontrollers (After Set): Totally crazy. Unbelievable. Our third Qlimax, sixth time in Gelredome. But this was the wildest set I´ve ever done. Really. I´m totally speechless. Wow.

Zatox (Before Set): You know this is Qlimax. I think it´s one of the best partys. An awesome party. And every year it´s different. So I dont know. Im really excited.

Zatox (After Set): Amazing. Thats was awesome. I have no words really. Im so happy. Im really happy.

Ran-D (Before Set): You can´t predict what it will be like. It´s just... 30,000 people in such a big stadium. What do I expect? So far the atmosphere has been great. I´m just going to do my thing. I guess everyone will go nuts.

Ran-D (After Set) It was totally cool. Playing here, both solo and as Gunz for Hire... was a dream come ture. Really amazing.

Gunz for Hire (Before Set): Just now I stood in the crowd. it was amazing. Super. I´m a bit nervous, but we´re going to rock. We´re going to go for it. Gunz For Hire. Yeah

Gunz For Hire (After Set): The coolest thing ever. Seriously. Totally crazy. I can´t ... You´ve got to experience it yourself. I don´t know, 28,000 people? When you see all those hands go up... You´ve worked towards this for months in the studio. It´s such a great feeling when it all works out so well. It was the bomb.

The Prophet (Before Set): An hour and a half. The last DJ usually gets about an hour. I´ve got an hour and a half. Great fun.

0 replies since 18/3/2017, 09:18   31 views