Bioweapon si dividono???

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Hardstyle Boys

Status
    La pagina loro su facebook è stata cancellata e Sam si è esibito da solo in diversi eventi

look, sam basically went behind corey's back, changed everything to do with bioweapon into his own name, including making it a sole trader name in australia when he was back here for magic city. he's been bitching for ages about how he wanted to get rid of corey and do it on his own. he's been getting together with aletta, the booking agent, to have corey excluded from gigs, including nearly having him not play at defqon, saying they'd fight on stage and shit, which is garbage. sam spent months whining about scantraxx to people, saying he wanted to go to fusion, only to go whining back, licking arse, after all this happened. corey has the full support of the australian scene, of fusion, i'd say it's not long til scantraxx fully cotton on to his full nature.
    sam just wants everything for himself. he's greedy.
    toneshifterz, none of the aussie djs, they won't have a bar of him. so many big dutch names won't have a bar of him. there will only be so long he can ride along with his 2009 era mindset around what hardstyle should be, and corey's kicks.
    he left the house he was sharing with tsz and corey in the middle of the night, with a letter basically saying corey was relieved of bio duties. it's been the biggest joke.

but when i say good riddance, you should hear what corey's been working on it's fucking delicious. "

ma che cazzo è????

2. piee
        +1   -1

User deleted

che polli! con l album in arrivo!
    da quel che so uno dei 2 va a vivere in olanda con i tone.. e l altro rimane in australia!

3. Doomed Lover
        +1   -1

User deleted

no nn ditemi ke i mitici della raw hardstyle cioè i bioweapon si dividono nn fate cavolate x favore

unleash the weapon turn it up una delle mia canzoni preferite e le altre vi prego fate l album

4. °Andre°
        +1   -1

User deleted

Spiace.. a me piacevano!

5. Doomed Lover
        +1   -1

User deleted

io voglio turn it uppppppppppp la adoro

suonano al decibel 2011 non spariamo cavolate ke nn e vero ke si sono sciolti suonano al preparty ce scritto anche Bioweapon (AUS)

6. °Andre°
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ma guarda che nessuno ha scritto che non suonano piu.. magari suona solo sam con il nome di bioweapon!

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Hardstyle Boys

Status
    CITAZIONE (°Andre° @ 26/7/2011, 12:50) 
    Ma guarda che nessuno ha scritto che non suonano piu.. magari suona solo sam con il nome di bioweapon!

penso ankio così

8. Doomed Lover
        +1   -1

User deleted

e ma che vuol dire l album lo farà prima o poi

9. piee
        +1   -1

User deleted

ahahahahaha mamma mia ma la smetti di dire cavolate?
    cosa ne sai te di cosa faranno o no?
    piantala va!

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Hardstyle Boys

Status
    ahahahah

9 replies since 25/7/2011, 12:57   116 views