DEFQON.1 | UPDATE 3: BLUE | ZATOX INTERVIEW

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Hardstyle Boys

Status
    Zatox has experienced several Defqon.1 moments, but according to him, the best one so far was last year, saying, “It was the first time that I got to play at RED and it was crazy. There were thousands of people dancing in front of me. I felt great!” This year he will be performing at BLUE where he will deliver a huge set adding, “I plan to play a lot of new stuff, including a new anthem that I’m working on right now. I can’t give you the name of it yet, but I’m sure you’re going to love it!”

To him, all DJs are very unique in what they do and what they create. “Every DJ has his own sound and style. We are different people, so automatically our music sounds different too,” he said. His favorite track at the moment is called “Fuck you up”, because he loves to see the audience go wild whenever he plays it. “The response is very powerful and that inspires me to make more awesome music.”

When asked about where he draws his inspiration from, Zatox opened up about how it comes movies, daily live, and even other music such as Opera. “I was inspired by the soundtrack of a movie that I saw in the cinema the other day. I was completely blown away by the incredible soprano in it and wanted to make a track with the same kind of feel. Music is an expression of feelings. Whenever something strikes me, I want to make musicabout it. You can hear my emotions through it. When I’m angry I will make a hard track, whereas contentment sounds more groovy, like Trance.”

Fans are very important to artists, as they too can inspire them. So fans, here is a special shoutout from DJ Zatox to all of you!

“I love you guys! I wish that I would have the words to express my gratitude to you all. I even wish that I would be able to speak to all of you personally, because you guys bring me so much joy. In the coming days I will release some free tracks (Opera and The Legend) to say thanks to my fans!”

DEFQON. 1 | AGGIORNAMENTO 3: BLU | Intervista di ZATOX Zatox ha sperimentato diversi momenti Defqon. 1, ma secondo lui, il miglior uno finora è stato l'anno scorso, dicendo: "era la prima volta che ho avuto modo di giocare in RED ed è stato pazzesco. C'erano migliaia di persone che ballano davanti a me. Mi sentivo grande!" Quest'anno egli si esibirà presso blu dove egli consegnerà un enorme set aggiunge, "ho intenzione di giocare un sacco di roba nuova, tra cui un nuovo inno che sto lavorando adesso. Non posso darvi il nome di esso ancora, ma sono sicuro che si sta andando ad amarla!"

A lui, tutti i DJ sono molto singolare in che cosa fanno e che cosa essi creare. "Ogni DJ ha il proprio stile e suono. Ci sono persone diverse, così automaticamente la che nostra musica suona troppo diversa,"ha detto. Suo brano preferito al momento è chiamato "Fuck you up", perché ama vedere il pubblico vanno selvaggio, ogni volta che si gioca. "La risposta è molto potente e che mi spinge a fare musica più terribile".

Alla domanda su dove egli trae la sua ispirazione da, Zatox aperto a come si tratta di film, musica dal vivo e anche altre quotidiana come Opera. "È stato ispirato dalla colonna sonora di un film che ho visto al cinema l'altro giorno. Mi è stato completamente spazzato via dal soprano incredibile in esso e voleva fare una traccia con lo stesso tipo di sensazione. La musica è un'espressione di sentimenti. Ogni volta che qualcosa mi colpisce, I want to make musicabout esso. Si possono sentire le mie emozioni attraverso di essa. Quando sono arrabbiato farà una pista difficile, mentre i suoni più groovy, come Trance contentezza."

I tifosi sono molto importanti per gli artisti, come troppo può ispirare loro. Così fan, ecco un shoutout speciale da DJ Zatox a tutti voi!

"Amore voi ragazzi! Auguro che ho le parole per esprimere la mia gratitudine a tutti voi. Vorrei anche che sarei in grado di parlare a tutti voi personalmente, perché voi ragazzi mi portano gioia così tanto. Nei prossimi giorni che pubblicherà alcune tracce gratis (Opera e la leggenda) a dire grazie ai miei fans!"

er mejo

2. pitbullHs
        +1   -1

User deleted

che dire...è sempre il migliore ;)

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Hardstyle Boys

Status
    unica cosa che non condivido è il fatto che la sua preferita è fuck you up

2 replies since 3/5/2012, 14:07   71 views