Discussione tra Frontliner & Noisecontrollers

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Hardstyle Boys

Status
    Frontliner se n'è uscito dicendo ciò:

Many of you are wondering why my music isnt broadcasted on dutch radio stations, I am(unfortunately) aware of by doing this i step on some peoples toes. I still believe I have to put this word out after doubting this issue for a long long time now. Lets start at why I love this, Hardstyle is about friends meeting each other, new bonds are formed at every party, memories rise, powers unite. I think everyone that breathes hardstyle started doing that upon invitation of a friend, come along, you will LOVE this! You enter the famous grounds of Defqon.1, step into the holy grail of hardstyle, the Heineken Music Hall, you see the lasers, everyone going crazy, forgetting their problems letting go of everything that hold them back, dress up in an army outfit, refuse to wear anything that isnt bright yellow pink or green, put on a shirt and jeans, wear a bra and fish tights, it doesn't matter, the love for this music unites us all. This is where i produce for, these great events is where my music is made to be played, I only listen to the radio bored in traffic, that is not where my music belongs, my music is made for all you party loving beasts like I am! I always dreamt of the whole world to know who I am but the last months I realized, I don't want everyone in the world to know me, I want the right people to do! You guys, who all have shared a party with me or a dying to be at an age where you legally can, you are the right people for me! Therefor I rejected the request to play Frontliner ft. John Harris - Halos on radio stations. Special thanks and much respect to John Harris who fully agrees with me on this even while this could have been great promotion for him! See you on the next party where I'll love to play my music, just for YOU!

I Noisecontrollers hanno così risposto:

Just read Dj's frontliner "explanation" of why he isn't broadcasted on radio stations. Think I missed the point though. All the things you said, that you love about hardstyle, are not privileges exclusive for djs not being played on national radio.
    I love your music man but right now you sound like a velociraptor.

Video

Per poi scusarsi:

Dear hs-fans,

I offended alot of people with the previous post. All I meant that there is nothing wrong with being broadcasted on radio in our opinion. The way I expressed this was untactical and not meant to flame on Frontliner as an artist. For that apologise.
    As I told before I love the mans music.
    take care.

io direi che con le tracce commerciali che fa, barry ha poco da parlare....e i noise poco da fare i grandiosi :D

2. freqzz
        +2   +1   -1

User deleted

tutti i dj raw han commentato: i dont give a fuck.......

3.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Hardstyle Boys

Status
    grande barry :D

4. francesco_diocristo
        +1   -1

User deleted

La risposta di Audiofreq è la migliore :D

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Hardstyle Boys

Status
    CITAZIONE (francesco_diocristo @ 27/3/2013, 08:28) 

cosa ha detto?

6. francesco_diocristo
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (<Mark> @ 27/3/2013, 15:00) 
    CITAZIONE (francesco_diocristo @ 27/3/2013, 08:28) 

cosa ha detto?

Ha condiviso un meme con scritto: <<everyone's arguing about hardstyle, and I'm just sitting here masturbating>>

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Hardstyle Boys

Status
    ahahahahahahahahaha :D

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    non ho capito questa "litigata"...barry non ha scritto noisecontrollers nel suo post e non capisco perchè si sono sentiti tirati in causa bo

9. GioPinerolo
        +1   -1

User deleted

si infatti senza senso..

10. Faber®
        +1   -1

User deleted

Perdono punti ogni giorno... Ormai si credono chissà chi

9 replies since 26/3/2013, 22:43   136 views