R.I.P Atomicoz

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Fellow Lololians,

Today, as the title reads, I bring sad news. I have recently received word that our beloved founder and dearest friend, Atomicoz, has passed away.

I will not go into details regarding his death, this article is one to pay our respects to the man who changed our lives through lolo, and made us better. You can contact one our members, Core, should you have any questions. Core will also possibly attend his funeral, so if you guys have any stuff, ideas, that we, Lololyrics, can do to show our support, and pay our respects to his family, please post them.

To answer a big question for most: Yes, lololyrics will most likely be going down. I can't give you concrete answers regarding lolo and its sister-site, Harderstate, yet. But expect this to be very possible.

~Pain

è stato il founder di lololyrics e harderstate...RIP :(

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Hardstyle Boys

Status
    cavolo :( rip!

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Azrael
    I have disabled most of the forum for now.
    It feels weird having the site up and running without Atomicoz. I dont know for how long the forum will remain in this mode.

But I left this part of the forum open so that people can still talk to each other about what happened.

Should also mention that I don't know how long in advance Atomicoz paid for the server, so it might go down at the end of the month or beginning of next even and if that happens we will update you through the harderstate & lololyrics facebook pages.

hanno giustamente disabilitato tutte le funzioni di harderstate in segno di rispetto...

2 replies since 16/10/2013, 16:47   77 views