Periodo di pausa per Adaro...

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Unfortunately I have some bad news to share with my fans:

Since mid-January I suddenly have become over-sensitive for sound which causes a lot of pain. Even the smallest noise gives me intolerable headaches and a piercing feeling in my ear.

Because of this I have not been in the studio for the last weeks and now I am also forced to cancel my March’ performances. This not only applies for my gigs as Adaro but also for all planned Gunz for Hire shows.

I am currently going through a difficult period myself. Being a producer and dj is not only my profession but also one of my great passions in life. I have always used professional ear protection and watched the limits on my monitor speakers. Still this has happened and that is really hard to encompass. I'm going to do everything, with professional help, to get back on stage as soon as possible.

In order to focus on my recovery I will make less frequent appearances on my social media channels, hope you will all understand. All I want is to be on stage again as soon as possible to party with everyone.

Thijs

riprenditi presto!!! :bravo:

2. Bino92
        +1   -1

User deleted

Peccato, spero per lui si riprenda presto!

1 replies since 20/2/2014, 21:03   58 views